The Growth team is dedicated to making Pinterest the best destination for billions of people around the world to discover and collect inspiration everyday. As a Growth Engineer you’ll be responsible for reaching people on external platforms they are searching on and connecting them with ideas they love. You’ll be improving the top of the Growth funnel by building new and changing existing landing pages.
- Contribute to each step of the product development process, from ideation to implementation to release, including rapidly prototyping, running A/B tests, and pushing code into production
- Analyze the large amount of activity data to drive the insight of user behavior and search traffic
- Collaborate with teams across the growth organization to deliver innovative products that help improve user experience and search traffic
- 5+ years of full stack application development experience
- Strong experience in writing reliable, low-maintenance, and powerful code that may be used by many other engineers.
- Desire to understand search engine ecosystems and learn metrics-driven approach to software development