As an Account Manager you'll develop relationships with our brand partners across all levels and support them as they use Pinterest to meet their goals. This role enables you to make an impact from day one as you take the lead on major initiatives and see them through to success. As an Account Manager, you'll work with some of the world’s most ambitious companies, educating them on the power of Pinterest and developing test and learn frameworks to help them realize their full potential. The Partner’s Org at Pinterest is a unique mix of people who love to know how things work, getting their hands dirty with data to solve problems for their clients, their team, or the company at large.
- Strategize with Partner Managers on the ideal marketing solutions for some of the world’s most ambitious online brands
- Train, set up and grow key performance advertisers in emerging regions
- Provide ongoing optimization ideas and quarterly business reviews to direct clients and agencies
- Collaborate with internal product teams to improve our paid and organic solutions
- Advise and educate clients and their agencies on how to design creative assets for Pinterest
- Manage advertiser onboarding to alphas and betas
- Develop measurement agendas for clients, with support from our measurement teams
- 5+ years in advanced online performance activations
- Must feel at home discussing pros and cons of various attribution models and reporting techniques before providing recommendations for media strategies designed to provide statistically significant outcomes
- International perspective on performance marketing and experience servicing clients in different time zones
- A value for life outside of work – hobbies, pastimes, passions. Whatever makes you you outside the office we’d love to learn a bit about it!
- Native German speaker with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English with excellent communication and presentation skills (written & verbal)