Pinterest is one of the fastest growing online advertising platforms and our success depends on our ability to help advertisers reach relevant pinners while optimizing pinner, partner, and company value. We're looking for full stack software engineers to join our Ads Engineering Team to help deliver more value to advertisers while ensuring the best pinner experience across all surfaces. You’ll be joining an early stage team that is growing quickly and laying the foundation for Pinterest’s business success.
- Contribute to each step of the ads product development process, from ideation to implementation to release, including rapidly prototyping, running A/B tests, and pushing code into production
- Work across our entire ads stack to build UI, API, indexing and serving to support ads team’s mission
- Build a host of tools to help our advertisers realize the potential of our ads platform
- 4+ years of experience building and architecting production systems in a fast-pace environment
- Experience with a dynamic or object-oriented programming language (Java, Python, etc)
- Passion for solving large ambiguous problems
- Data-driven, comfortable across the stack, empathetic towards the product, and team oriented