The Sales Strategy and Operations team is a key partner organization for the advertising sales leaders across the world. Team members are experts in business strategy and operations as well as analytical and strategic thinking. They are pragmatic and results-oriented, with much of their work being project based. As the leader of this organization, you will work most directly with Global Head of Sales on strategic issues like customer segmentation, team structure, go-to-market strategy, international, sales force productivity and future monetization opportunities. In addition, you will work with the executives across the rest of the company, including product, marketing, measurement and the COO, to complete strategic projects.
What We’re Looking For
- BA/BS degree, MBA preferred
- 10+ years of professional experience in management consulting, corporate strategy, or equivalent project management experience in a technology/media company
- Understanding of sales, media and digital advertising platforms. A working knowledge of sales systems and tools.
- Experience working in the areas of strategy, organizational design, process optimization and go-to-market approach. Able to independently lead projects and independently scope, prioritize and execute initiatives.
- Track record of building, managing, and developing high performing teams and future leaders
- Work directly with key sales leaders on critical strategic, organizational and operational projects designed to increase revenue, sales productivity and operational efficiency.
- Analyze and determine key insights from key business drivers, trends and operating metrics. Translate data into insights and action.
- Communicate recommendations to leadership and the broader organization.
- Work with cross-functional teams including Sales, Marketing, Finance and Product.
- Lead strategic projects, see forward on the business, and provide coaching and thought partnership to your team.