Pinterest is a global company with over half of our 250 million users coming from outside of the US. We’re looking for an experienced professional to help grow our business in France and to connect Pinterest with brands, retailers and media in order to reach millions of people. You’ll help top-tier businesses understand and get the most out of Pinterest while creating a great experience for Pinners and increase Pinterest awareness in the country.
- Work with brands, publishers, carriers, retailers and TV channels to help grow their Pinterest content
- Partner on scalable co-promotion initiatives that increase Pinterest awareness
- Build and maintain strong direct relationships with executives and also with operational teams
- Represent Pinterest for prospective partners and leverage speaking opportunities at industry conferences
- Work with the marketing, product and engineering teams (both in Paris and headquarters) to respond to partner needs and feedback
- 5+ years of partner management experience in the digital industry
- Experience in business development with global fortune 100 companies
- Experience in working with and consulting executive level business and marketing leaders within partner organizations
- Established industry relationships in France (media, brands, agencies, retailers)
- Be both an analytical and creative thinker and problem solver
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Fluent in French and English
This is a full-time position based in Paris, France.