As an Account Manager you'll develop relationships with our client & agency partners across all levels and support them as they utilize Pinterest to solve business challenges, and drive meaningful results. You'll collaborate on major initiatives and see them through to success, while being a primary contact for our partners.
- Build, manage, and grow strategic partnerships with large customers and agencies
- Solve partner business challenges by way of critical thinking and teamwork that produces industry leading business plans for large customers
- Work with clients and agencies to cross sell and up-sell opportunities that contribute to the team's ability to exceed revenue targets
- Track, analyze, and communicate key metrics and business results that improve performance
- 6+ years experience in marketing/advertising/digital, with specific acumen across search, data and measurement
- Established industry relationships and experience working with executive level business and marketing leaders within client organizations.
- Analytical skills that can translate data from paid, owned, and earned metrics into a performance measurement narrative that scales value for pinners and partners
- Excellent presentation, communication, and collaboration skills