Our mission is to help people discover and do what they love. As a Performance Account Manager you'll develop relationships with our business partners across all levels and support them as they use Pinterest to meet their goals. You'll take the lead on major initiatives and see them through to success. You will be working with Fortune 100 clients, educating them on the power of Pinterest and developing test & learn frameworks to help them realise the full potential.
The AM team in the Partner’s Org at Pinterest is a unique mix of people who love to know how things work (our product), getting their hands dirty with data (reports) to solve problems for their clients, their team, or the company at large. This role at Pinterest enables you to make impact from day one.
- Strategise with Partner Managers on the ideal marketing solutions for some of the world’s best known brands
- Provide ongoing optimisation ideas or end of campaign reports to clients and their agencies
- Cross-collaborate with internal product teams to improve our products (both paid and organic)
- Develop measurement agendas for clients, with support from our measurement teams
- Lead in the education of our clients and their agencies on the native Pinterest Ad Platform
- Advise and educate clients and their agencies on how to design creative assets for Pinterest
- A passion for Pinterest and a desire to disrupt the status quo
- 6+ years experience in marketing/advertising/digital, with specific acumen across performance/direct response, search & shopping feed campaigns, data, and measurement
- Must feel at home discussing pros and cons of various attribution models and reporting techniques before providing recommendations for media strategies designed to provide statistically significant outcomes
- A value for life outside of work – hobbies, pastimes, passions. What ever makes you you outside the office we’d love to learn a bit about it!
- Fluent in English with excellent communication & presentation skills (written & verbal)
- Located in, or be willing to locate to, Dublin
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- SQL, Tableau experience
- Fluency in German or French