Security team is seeking a self-driven Information Security Analyst that will be responsible for driving and supporting our Education and Awareness program. In this role you will work independently, creatively, and can tackle unscheduled communications and/or presentations. You will also conduct trainings, execute phishing campaigns, interact with employees of all levels, and create metrics to show the value of the Information Security Awareness program at Pinterest.
- Deliver Information Security trainings and other educational trainings as needed
- Lead Pinterest’s Phishing Program and execute Phishing Simulation, as well as tracking/providing close-out reports on success and failures
- Build a metrics program showing value and ROI on various Information Security Awareness programs.
- 3+ years experience with social engineering/user awareness education services and supporting both programs effectively
- General understanding of security terms and functions; engaging when delivering educational material
- Experienced as an information security educator responsible for awareness and training activities
- Familiar with relevant standards such as ISO/IEC 27001, NIST 800, GDPR, PCI-DSS, SOX