Pinterest is experiencing rapid growth and accelerating plans to become a global business by launching ads in Italy, and you can be a part of that adventure!
As a Partner Manager, you’ll develop and grow relationships with client & agency partners, helping them utilize Pinterest to solve business challenges, and drive meaningful results. You'll collaborate on major initiatives and see them through to success, while being the primary contact for our partners at the highest level.
- Build, manage, and grow strategic partnerships with large customers & agencies
- Lead across many internal functions to create partner strategy that drives meaningful business results
- Leverage data, insights, and measurement to build innovate marketing communication plans that reach partner audience targets and achieve partner ROI goals & objectives
- Be an internal advocate for partners by working with product and engineering teams to respond to partner needs and feedback
- 8+ years experience in marketing/advertising/digital, with specific acumen across search, data and measurement
- Established industry relationships and experience working with executive level business and marketing leaders within client organizations
- Proven track record of exceeding revenue goals
- Ability to translate partner value across various levels, such as executive, operational, creative, media, and analytics teams
- Strong team player and ability to succeed in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment while maintaining high levels of operational rigor, digital acumen, and business excellence
- Italian language proficiency on native speaker level