Pinterest is building a boundless catalogue of ideas, for everyone, everywhere. We're seeking an entrepreneurial individual with a deep passion for consumer technology and international to help Pinterest achieve our full global potential. You’ll work closely with our engineering, product, operations and international teams to shape the experience of millions of Pinners around the globe. This is a 6 month contract role onsite in San Francisco.
- Provide linguistic and cultural feedback on search quality, content recommendations, and other product areas.
- Analyze and evaluate content to guarantee relevance for local users.
- Provide and review copy for user or partner facing communications.
- Provide feedback and requirements on the local experience in your market. You'll curate the best content for Pinners in your country of focus.
- Native speaker of Brazilian Portuguese and strong cultural awareness.BA or equivalent. Masters preferred, with a focus on international, linguistics or user experience.
- 1-2 years of work experience in product, SEO/SEM, localization or international positions. Consumer or B2B Marketing experience a plus.
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills, and passionate about working cross-functionally and cross-culturally.
- Must be able to work from our office in San Francisco.