Pinterest is looking for an Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) systems leader to help accelerate the use of technology within our finance teams. This role will have a direct influence on Pinterest’s ability to accurately forecast and report its financials and business performance metrics. We are looking for a technologist with a strong business acumen and proven ability to build financial reporting functions. The role is part Architect, part Product Manager, part Business Systems Analyst, and part hands-on Admin. You’ll be working with a talented team of developers and admins that will be able to build or buy solutions, depending on the business need.
- Create the technical vision for Finance tools and systems that enable productivity, efficiency, and insights
- Work with business stakeholders to create a roadmap for EPM systems that align with company objectives
- Own the entire product lifecycle from requirements gathering and functional design to project management and production releases
- Evangelize the use of technology within Finance and FP&A and keep our stack lean, cutting-edge, well integrated, and performant
- Work alongside engineering teams across the org to deliver best-of-breed services
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience with an enterprise scale Enterprise Performance Management applications in both Architect and Admin roles
- Experience in financial reporting, metrics and key finance performance indicators
- Experience in one or more on-premise or Cloud EPM tools such as Hyperion, Cognos, Analplan, Host Analytics etc.
- Strong project management skills to gather requirements, manage cross-functional teams’ expectations, deliver complex technical solutions and plan/conduct user acceptance testing
- Ability to interact with executive level stakeholders, manage expectations, provide regular updates and conduct steering committee meetings