Pinterest’s mission is to bring everyone the inspiration to create a life they love—for everything from tonight’s dinner to next summer’s vacation or a dream house down the road. Great brands help make those inspirations a reality, and we're looking for a self-driven Sales Manager as part of our first-ever Growth Sales landing team in EMEA. As a founding member of the Dublin Team, you'll develop deep relationships with some of the world’s most sophisticated brand and performance advertisers and use Pinterest paid and organic solutions to meet their goals. Be among the very first Sales Leaders for our international mid-market team! As a founding leader you will build and lead a team of Partner Managers and Account Managers. You will be responsible for setting the vision and sales strategy and working across Sales, Marketing, Creative, Product Insights and Business Development leaders to build our advertiser business across the UK, Ireland, France, Germany, Spain and Italy.
- Determine overall EMEA vision and strategy for Growth Sales; evolve org design, customer segmentation and sales motion
- Partner cross-functionally to inform product roadmap, marketing programmes and scaled sales and support services
Create the vision for the Pinterest mid-market sales presence in EMEA by market
- Attract, coach and retain top talent to build the team and culture
- Manage lead generation strategy and execution for EMEA, leveraging internal and external resources
- Analyze and determine key insights from key business drivers, trends and operating metrics.
- Engage with priority partners alongside the team; help to drive critical executive relationships forward in market
- 10+ years experience in digital advertising, (5+ years experience in sales leadership/team management), ideally focused on scaled teams supporting mid-market clients across a variety of Pinterest-endemic verticals (e.g. retail/ecommerce, cpg, travel)
- Demonstrated experience building and coaching world-class sales and operational teams
- Able to independently lead projects and autonomously scope, prioritize and execute initiatives
- Capability to work cross-functionally with global teams across Marketing, Product and Engineering and other teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment