We’re looking for a passionate, experienced Internal Communications Manager who can help us build and scale our internal communications strategy. You'll have the opportunity to work with company leaders to develop messaging and programming for a team of world class talent. This is a fantastic role for a comms professional who is excited to think outside of the box and is buzzing to help foster company culture.
- Develop and deliver on impactful employee communication strategies and tactics that support the goals and culture of the business.
- Write for and coach many of our executive stakeholders.
- Manage our internal comms programs like our weekly company-wide all hands.
- Collaborate effectively with the Executive and People & Culture teams as well as other stakeholders around the globe to provide guidance and support on internal communications efforts.
- 5+ years comms experience in developing and executing strategic comms plans, including at least 3 years of internal communications experience working at a high growth tech company.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and editing skills.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to draw on different bodies of knowledge, and blend logic and intuition to solve problems efficiently and creatively.
- Bachelor’s degree required.