The Business Development team at Pinterest leads partnerships across a diverse set of companies to provide our Pinners with world class experiences bringing them the inspiration to create a life they love. As a Partnerships Engineer, you’ll work with a variety of partners across Pinterest products (Creators, SMB, Ads, Shopping, Growth, Search etc) to define and build scalable Partner solutions, helping hundreds of millions of people find ideas and inspiration. You will be the evangelist of Pinterest’s technology stack, both internationally and domestically.
- Be a subject matter expert in Pinterest’s products and their underlying implementation
- Define, develop and scale adoption of Pinterest partner products with strategic partners
- Influence partners to build strategically viable technology using Pinterest’s tech stack, and work with these partners to make their launch successful in market
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on developing an overall developer ecosystem vision
- Work closely with PM and Engineering teams to build right products per partner needs
- Develop tools, processes, documentation and sample code to launch and scale partner products.
- Represent Pinterest at developer events
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent technical degree
- 3+ plus years of software engineering experience, ideally in large consumer tech or any platform tech company with a strong ecosystem approach
- Experience in partner/client facing roles or in product
- Experience in large scale API/SDK based implementations
- Deep understanding of mobile and web technology stack