Every day, millions of people use Pinterest to find inspiration and create a life they love. Our team’s job is to protect them from bad actors. We’re looking for an analyst to tackle challenging adversarial problems at scale. This is a high-visibility role that touches almost every product area at Pinterest.
- Identify and fight new abuse trends
- Partner closely with Product Managers, Engineers and Operations to devise new strategies for combating abuse on Pinterest
- Recommend product enhancements to reduce the likelihood of abuse in new products
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Statistics, related quantitative field, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience working with large data sets, including advanced proficiency in SQL and a scripting language such as Python
- Ability to communicate complex concepts clearly to cross-functional stakeholders
- Experience working on adversarial problems preferred