The Pinner Product team is focused on ensuring the 250 million people who use Pinterest every month have an amazing journey to inspiration - no matter where or how they engage. We do this by working to directly improve and innovate on Pinterest’s core features, and developing new features to improve the product and user experience.
- Partner closely with Design, Product Management, and other Engineering leaders within Pinner Product and across Pinterest to identify the highest-impact opportunities to accelerate the product and user experience.
- Take ownership of critical outcomes. Manage a cross-platform (Android/iOS/Web/Backend) engineering team through the process of planning and executing against those outcomes, delivering software experiences and solutions of the highest quality.
- Grow the team's capabilities through career development of the current engineers and strategic hiring.
- Passion for developing software solutions for the people using Pinterest.
- Ability to deliver on immediate goals and form long-term strategies around technology, processes, and people.
- Strong people development skills and software project management skills.
- Proven success launching complex software development projects that deliver high-impact outcomes.