We’re looking for an experienced and strategic growth marketer to join our team in San Francisco. The Growth Marketing Manager will own the strategy and execution of our paid Social & Programmatic channels, using them to drive advertiser diversification and user growth. This person will work closely with our brand, design, product, and engineering teams to achieve maximum business impact. This role will involve direct ownership of core KPIs, as well as the day-to-day management of the channels that will drive them. Being able to test, adjust, and launch experiments and initiatives in a high-growth environment will be critical. As such, you must have deep experience managing paid advertising budgets across Social and Programmatic channels to be considered for this role.
- Run paid social media, programmatic DSP, app install and other marketing programs, including direct, hands-on management of optimization and performance of campaigns.
- Work directly with publishers and ad networks to expand our mobile and web display ad programs to efficiently acquire new users and re-engage lapsed users.
- Manage monthly spend, KPI and ROI goals and develop and launch both qualitative and quantitative A/B and multivariate tests.
- Work with the in-house creative team to produce ad units for various campaigns.
- Work with product, data science, and engineering teams as it pertains to marketing activities i.e. tracking instrumentation, landing page experience, API audience list targeting data exchanges.
- 5-7 years of demonstrated success in leading paid, performance-focused digital marketing program
- Mobile app and web media buying and ad trafficking experience
- Highly quantitative and drives decisions using data, from A/B testing to sound data modeling. Familiarity with SQL preferred; Excel experience required.
- Experience using Facebook’s Business Manager and programmatic DSP interfaces to execute and improve on campaigns
- Track record of owning quantified KPI targets and running campaigns to increase success rates