Technology Partner, Sales Pinterest is looking for a Technology Partner to help accelerate the use of technology within our Sales team. This role will have a direct influence on revenue at the company by helping drive productivity, efficiency and insights on behalf of our Sales team. The role is part Solution Architect, part Product Manager, part Business Systems Analyst, and part Salesforce Admin. You’ll be working alongside a talented team of developers to deliver high quality, scalable solutions. What you'll do :
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to gather requirements, deliver solutions with engineers, conduct User Acceptance Testing, and provide post-production support.
- Design and build Salesforce.com solutions using industry best practices
- Manage Salesforce integrations with third-party applications/platforms
- Perform Salesforce configurations to meet business requirements
- Ensure data integrity in Salesforce and related systems
What we're looking for :
- Minimum 7 years of Salesforce Architecture, Solution Design, and Administration experience.
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Lightning, and third-party apps (e.g. Salesforce CPQ, Adobe DocuSign)
- Exposure to sales processes and tools ideally in the advertising/media/e-commerce industry.
- Proven track record of managing Salesforce.com in a highly integrated and scaled environment.
- Ability to interact with business stakeholders, manage expectations, and deliver projects using Agile development methodologies