The Community Operations team is responsible for solving pinner problems so Pinterest can bring everyone the inspiration to create a life they love. We’re looking for an innovative and strategic Zendesk administrator to help us maintain, improve, and ensure proper function of our Support Tools. Help us develop and implement sustainable, scalable solutions to the challenges our Community teams encounter.
- Manage day-to-day operational support and maintenance of our ticketing system
- Manage Zendesk relationship and work to develop a roadmap and strategic priorities.
- Deeply understand the architecture of our community support processes.
- Develop and implement new operational frameworks for our support strategy.
- Advocate for the user experience, and using data insight work with cross-functional partners to improve the community support experience on our existing suite of products (Zendesk, internal review tools).
- 3-4 years of experience in operations, project management, or similar role.
- Have a strong background in Zendesk administration/management (minimum 2 years)
- Familiarity with Python/Zendesk API implementation
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strategic thinking and problem solving skills with experience building new processes and systems.
- Ability to communicate to a variety of audiences effectively
- A team player who’s able to work in a fast-paced environment and learn new skills to help support the team