People come to Pinterest to find ideas for things to do and to buy. That gives us an opportunity to build a new kind of advertising platform -- one where ads feel uniquely personalized and relevant. We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager to help us deliver new advertising experiences that are valuable to both Pinners and advertisers. In this role, you’ll represent our ad products internally and externally and provide our Product Management and Engineering teams with a clear perspective on the market needs and value proposition. You’ll be the glue that brings teams together and own your products from end-to end, turning a bold idea into a scalable, global solution.
- Constantly assess the capabilities and value proposition of our ad products through strategic, qualitative, and quantitative analysis
- Drive cross-functional alignment throughout the go-to-market process, tracking success metrics accordingly
- Define the messaging, positioning and launch plan for new advertising products
- Use data and insights to drive adoption of strategic priorities and influence our overall monetization strategy
- Educate and inspire internal and external teams on Pinterest’s solutions for advertisers
- 5+ years of total experience with 2+ in product marketing at a fast growing tech company
- Experience in performance advertising and a deep understanding of the landscape
- Sharp eye for detail and proven project management and operational skills
- Keen ability to translate complexity into simple, clear communication
- A passion for Pinterest!