Pinterest is on a mission to help millions of people across the globe to find the inspiration to create a life they love. Within the Ads Quality team we try to connect the dots between the aspirations of Pinners and the products offered by our partners. You are responsible for developing and executing a vision for the evolution of the machine learned technology stack within Ads Quality. You’ll work on tackling new challenges in machine learning and deep learning to advance the statistical models that power the ads delivery and targeting capabilities that bring together Pinners and partners in this unique marketplace.
- Define and execute vision for evolving the machine learned models that form the foundation of the advertising marketplace at Pinterest
- Build and improve the statistical models for ads delivery (click prediction, conversion modeling, LTV predictions) and targeting (act-a-like audience targeting)
- Drive cross functional collaboration with peers and partners across the company to enhance the state of the art in deep learning and machine learning at Pinterest.
- PhD degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or related field
- 10+ years of relevant industry experience
- Hands-on experience with building large-scale online machine learning applications.
- Strong mathematical skills with knowledge of statistical methods
- Cross-functional collaborator and strong communicator
- Preferred, but not required, background in computational advertising