Pinterest helps millions of people across the globe discover and do the things they love. We’re looking for a seasoned and practical payroll processional to join our amazing accounting team. You'll have a diverse range of responsibilities, primarily focused on leading the payroll team, compliance, audits, domestic and international filings as well as month-end close. This is a unique opportunity to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment where your work will have a direct impact on our company.
- Establish and revisit processes as needed.
- Provide timely customer service to all employees and key business partners.
- Process termination checks as needed.
- Reconcile payroll and validate accuracy and completion of data prior to transmission. Prepare month-end journal entries for the US payroll.
- Manage 401K Audits, Workers compensation audits and any state notices.
- Process accurate and timely quarterly and year-end reporting (941, W-2, W-2c, etc).
- Reconcile payroll, PTO, Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account, Commuter benefits and equity transactions to employee payroll records.
- BS degree or equivalent experience in Accounting, Business, Finance or Human Resources
- 5-7 years full-cycle payroll experience
- Experience using Workday, ADP Smart Compliance & Oracle a plus
- Knowledge of payroll reporting requirements as it relates to Equity transactions (i.e. stock options, RSU, etc)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills