We're building the world's first visual discovery engine and more than 250 million people around the world use Pinterest to dream, plan, and prepare for things they want to do in life. Our product engineering team works closely with designers and PMs to continuously improve the Pinterest experience for all our users. We're deeply involved in the entire product process, from ideation, prototyping, launching to post-launch reflection. We believe in building full-stack teams that have tremendous autonomy to explore and ship new products end-to-end.
- Partner closely with Design, Product Management, and other Engineering leaders within Product Engineering to identify the highest-impact opportunities to make the experience better for Pinners
- Take ownership of critical outcomes. Manage a cross-platform (Android, iOS, Web, Backend) engineering team through the process of planning and executing against those outcomes, delivering experiences of the highest quality
- Grow the team's capabilities through career development of the current engineers and strategic hiring
- Experience developing consumer products on mobile devices and the web
- Experience working in tight collaboration with designers and data analysts
- Strong people development skills and software project management skills
- Proven success launching projects that deliver high-impact outcomes