Pinterest is looking for a Head of Product Operations. Our team works directly with Product and Engineering to ensure the products we release to our customers are delightful, high quality to use and drive business impact for our customers. The right candidate will be an experienced people manager who loves to coach and develop individuals, aligning to their strengths, and who will be an energetic, passionate and strategic voice and partner with the Product leadership team. In this role, you’ll oversee product operations managers and specialists who support several different product teams and coach them to impact.
- Advance the strategy and execution of the Product Operations team, partnering with Product and Engineering to ensure we release the best quality and most impactful products
- Take a data-driven approach to help understand and influence the customer experience, the business impact of our customers and ease of executing our products
- Become a trusted partner for our product and engineering teams understanding how your team can help contribute to driving our overall mission
- Manage and communicate processes and metrics to enable highly transparent, credible and impactful functions.
- Manage and coach your team to have big results through career, skill and personal development
- 10+ years of relevant work experience within operations, analytics, and strategy for organizations
- 6+ years of people management experience
- A structured and detail-oriented thinker. You’re as comfortable solving conceptual problems and creating frameworks to refine a team’s thinking as you are getting into the weeds to understand how things work.
- Strong communication skills. You can move seamlessly between conversing with engineers or frontline ops employees and lead presentations with senior executives.
- Solid technical foundation with relevant experience in Display/Mobile/shopping advertising technologies
- Entrepreneurial self-starter. You thrive in a fast-moving environment and are independently capable of seeking information, corralling resources, and delivering results without waiting for direction.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred