The SMB Business Lead will have operational ownership over Pinterest’s self-serve advertising channel. This role is to define, implement, and optimize programs that scale our SMB revenue. This includes improving the client service experience, prototyping new technologies, scaling client-facing operations, and driving improvement in self-serve tools. You’re empowered with responsibility for a rapidly growing business, working cross-functionally with product, data-science, sales ops, and marketing teams to charter a path and deliver against Pinterest’s vision for a world-class SMB business.
- Business unit ownership over a substantial portion of Pinterest’s global revenue
- Define and execute a strategy and vision for our rapidly growing self-serve SMB business
- Innovate, develop, and deploy global programs to increase advertiser retention and grow revenue at scale
- Build strong working relationships with leaders across Pinterest teams (e.g. product, engineering, sales, marketing, sales planning/operations and finance)
- Identify opportunities and build business case to prioritize them
- 7+ years professional experience in digital media sales and operations. Direct SMB experience from a global platform strongly preferred.
- A hands on leader with the ability to establish shared goals and drive alignment across multiple stakeholders
- Experience prioritizing competing priorities in a dynamic environment
- Analytical horsepower tied with the ability to deliver data-driven executive level business reviews
- Familiarity with SQL including ability to write queries and pull your own data is a plus
- Experience defining problem statements and collaborating with technical teams to build solutions that scale
- Experience in international markets