We’re looking for an enthusiastic and thoughtful team player to join our Policy Team as an Advertising Policy Manager. You’ll own the creation, refinement, and launch of policies that outline the types of ads that can run on Pinterest and the types of ad targeting we allow. To do this, you’ll work closely with lots of cross-functional partners, including Product, Legal, Sales, and Marketplace Quality.
- Partner with various teams across the organization to ensure our guidelines reflect our policy and product principles and comply with industry best practices and regulations.
- Coordinate with Marketplace Quality and Sales teams to provide clear guidance on policy interpretation and enforcement and to collect feedback on possible changes.
- Quickly and successfully resolve internal and external concerns about advertising policies.
- Set priorities, build on industry best-practices, and identify trends and risks in the ad policy world.
- 6+ years of experience in online advertising policy or operations, including targeting policies, and/or online legal issues.
- Excellent judgement and critical thinking skills: you can assess numerous inputs to create your own vision and recommendations on how to move forward.
- Demonstrated experience working with Legal, Product and Engineering teams on implementing policy or product changes.
- Strong understanding of global online advertising trends and risk areas.
- A stellar communicator who has strong writing skills and great verbal communication.
- A skilled relationship builder who can successfully develop and maintain partnerships across the company and is comfortable making sometimes difficult decisions.