We’re looking for an Executive Search Researcher to help us bring the best and brightest to Pinterest. Our strength as a recruiting team lies in our ability to strategize with leaders to build and scale teams, and hire individuals who collectively make up our unique and inspiring culture. Using your background in talent research, you'll use tools, data and creativity to create go-to-market strategy and execute pipeline for open executive searches.
- Conduct thorough research to navigate market mapping and contribute to our leadership succession planning
- Partner with Executive Recruiters to conduct detailed recruiting searches
- Analyze and synthesize research findings and market trends into shareable insights for presentation to Senior Executives
- 4+ years of Executive Research experience with knowledge of the Tech Industry, Corporate Development talent assessment, or labor market research
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with demonstrated ability to produce data from multiple sources, draw insights, and present your research visually to an executive audience
- Able to work well independently, passion for “digging” into research and strong level of organization
- Seasoned knowledge working with Google Suite (slides, docs, and sheets) and major applicant tracking systems (Greenhouse) and sourcing tools (LinkedIn, Connectifier)