We’re on the lookout for new writers to join the small and mighty Pinterest writing team. Come help us tell our brand story and make one big POW! of an impact at a company that’s here to help you discover and do what you love.
What you’ll do :
- Pitch campaign ideas, bring event spaces to life, make us stand out on social media, brainstorm new ways for Pinterest to show up in the world, write blog announcements/ emails/video scripts...really what CAN’T you do?
- Join forces with the industry’s topmost designers, producers, researchers, engineers, product managers and product marketers as together we teach the world what Pinterest is and why it matters.
- Weigh in at our weekly crit workshop! Debate the fate of the words!
What we’re looking for :
- 4+ years steeped in the wordly arts (content strategy, marketing, pro bloggery).
- Ability to revel in the weeds and consider the big picture and long view.
- Fluency in the Pinterest voice and familiarity with our audiences (local, international and business).
- Visual thinkers who can mindmeld with designers and visually communicate their recommendations. Practiced persuaders who can back up their recommendations with sound reasoning and represent their thinking with conviction.
- Experience rubbing (and maybe even throwing) elbows with marketers, designers and other deeply smart, opinionated people.