We’re on the lookout for new writers to join the small but mighty (smighty?) Pinterest product writing team. Come help us tell our story, build features and make some of our new experiences sing. While you’re at it, make one big POW! of an impact at a company that’s here to help you find inspiration and create a life you love.
- Develop strategy for content organization and write all content for new app
- Develop the strategy for and write the words and craft the experiences that make some of Pinterest’s new experiences go. We’re talking everything from what our buttons say to how we market these new features as a whole. In-product education, blog announcements and emails to Pinners
- Join forces with the industry’s topmost designers, producers, researchers, engineers, product managers and product marketers building emotional well-being and health experiences.
- Tune in to research (industry, quantitative, qualitative), tinker with different solutions and iterate like crazy until you truly understand what works in all the different nooks and corners of these new products and features.
- Roll up your sleeves to think about how our new features fit in (or not!) with our Pinterest brand and voice!
- Weigh in at our weekly crit workshop! Debate the fate of the words! Join our punupmanship pile-ons!
- 7+ years steeped in the wordly arts (UI/UX writing and content strategy).
- Puzzle-loving brains with a flair for negotiating tight constraints.
- Ability to revel in the microcopy weeds AND consider the big picture of branding and product positioning and be able to take the long view.
- Visual thinkers who can mindmeld with designers and visually communicate their recommendations. Practiced persuaders who can back up their recommendations with sound reasoning and represent their thinking with conviction.
- Experience rubbing (and maybe even throwing) elbows with engineers, product managers, designers and other deeply smart, opinionated people.
- Deep understanding of psychology, psychiatry and physiology; specifically how the body interacts with emotional well-being