The growth team is dedicated to making Pinterest the best destination for billions of people around the world to discover and collect inspiration. We are looking for an experienced client-engineer to develop collaborative features that enable users be creative, get inspired and plan projects together. You’ll work with a diverse cross-functional team of designers, product managers, user researchers, and other growth engineers to ideate and implement end to end solutions that will be used by millions of people in a fast, collaborative process.
- Build customized in-product user experiences on Android and/or Web
- Work with designers, product managers and other engineers to build end-to-end solutions to user problems.
- Conduct A/B experiments to validate hypotheses and measure impact
- Participate in brainstorms and ingest insights from analytic and user research reports
- 3+ years of industry frontend experience (Android or Web)
- Fluency in Android or Web technologies to deliver high quality experiences with quick turn-around time
- Good communication to knit well with peers with diverse backgrounds (backend engineers, product managers, designers, user researchers)
- A curiosity for finding and solving user experience problems