At Pinterest, we believe great products are built by multi-disciplined and diverse teams of passionate builders. Today, millions of Partners rely on Pinterest to showcase and distribute their content. This product manager will be responsible for making our partners successful across many verticals that Pinterest supports. This includes building a world class Analytics product for our millions of partners to understand how their content is performing on Pinterest and optimize its performance. The role will also help define how partners represent themselves through their Pinterest Business Profile and what other product changes should be made to support partner and user value.
- Lead product vision, strategy, development and execution across Pinterest's Insights & Analytics (analytics.pinterest.com) product.
- Work cross functionally with engineers, designers, analysts, and other teams on opportunities to accelerate growth.
- Use qualitative and customer research and data analysis to communicate product vision to senior management and various stakeholders.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager
- Experience building and shipping products from scratch, a technical degree is a plus.
- Strong understanding of technical architectural for mobile and web products like Pinterest
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and a structured, honest and rigorous thought process
- Proven ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment