Pinterest helps people find inspiration—for everything from tonight’s dinner to next summer’s vacation or a dream house down the road. Partners play a big role in making those inspirations a reality, through their organic and paid investment. As an Insights Solutions Lead, you'll create data tools to help Partners advertise better on Pinterest. These projects will teach advertisers about their customers and their interests on Pinterest, and give recommendations for ad targeting, keywords, and creative. Your work will help marketers understand their opportunity on Pinterest and plan their media campaigns based on data.
- Design, build, test, and launch insights tools and analyses, and own their data workflows
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams on data workflows and tool features.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales teams to identify key requirements and test use cases.
- Translate data and results into recommendations that can impact our Partners’ business objectives.
- 4+ years experience building data tools and working with large scale data
- Strong skills in Hive, R, Python, and/or Tableau
- Experience building and maintaining data workflows and automating away data problems.
- Digital ads experience preferred
- Holistic problem-solver with the ability to translate complex business needs into actionable analyses