Pinterest helps millions of people across the globe discover and do the things they love. We’re looking for a seasoned and practical corporate attorney to join our legal team. You'll have a diverse range of responsibilities, primarily focused on corporate governance, securities law compliance and mergers and acquisitions, but you will also help us with corporate structuring, finance, governance and stock administration matters. We are a small and nimble legal team supporting a growing company, so you’ll cover a lot of ground.
- Develop, maintain and support our corporate governance programs, board and committee process, and ongoing securities compliance.
- Provide advice, strategic support and education to our board members, executives and employees about corporate governance, securities, M&A and other corporate matters.
- Quarterback mergers and acquisitions from structuring the transaction through closing and integrating the deal.
- Analyze new and pending corporate regulations, in coordination with other members of the legal team, to evaluate the impact on the business and determine new policies and procedures to ensure compliance.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including finance, tax, IR, stock admin, accounting, people, corporate development, product, and engineering to manage corporate transactions and initiatives and stock administration.
- JD, with at least 5+ years of experience handling complex corporate transactions, corporate governance, and securities disclosure and reporting for a large, multi-national public company in a demanding and innovative legal environment; prior in-house experience preferred.
- Exceptional judgment and impeccable integrity.
- Experience advising executives and employees of a public company about corporate governance, securities and other corporate matters.
- Ability to quickly assess business challenges, make timely, pragmatic recommendations under pressure and identify, prioritize and resolve issues quickly and independently.
- Excellent communication and project management skills, with demonstrated ability to build and scale programs and lead cross-functional initiatives.