We consider businesses our Partners on Pinterest, as they play a big role in providing the content that helps people discover and save the things they love. We’re looking for a motivated self-starter to establish our vendor and offshore strategy, execute operational improvements, and generate data driven insights for the Partner Success team. You will help our global advertisers, big and small, get discovered by millions of people looking for things to plan buy and do. You’ll work directly with executive leadership (including C-suite executives) on improving our operational scale in the US and abroad. You’ll find insights and make recommendations to improve our operations and service, influence product and engineering roadmaps, and work directly with our sales and marketing teams to help make Pinterest even better.
- Own all aspects of running our vendor operations end to end
- Manage a high-performing team to scale operations, drive alignment and adoption with sales, and improve our operational models, including functions such as optimization, reporting, outsourcing, troubleshooting, and automation
- Identify operational pain points; use data to size, prioritize and recommend solutions
- Mine data to find insights on the performance of the Partner Success team
- Partner with product and engineering teams to facilitate successful execution of product launches
- Recommend processes changes, systems, and workflow automation to improve the Pinterest services offered to advertisers
- Senior presence, ability to clearly and consistently work side-by-side across functions and departments synthesizing multiple points of view into a coherent action plan. Thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment and is a genuinely collaborative team player.
- Ability to manage through ambiguous and subjective situations, including balancing strategic orientation and operational efficiency to ensure we deliver what is “right” for the customer.
- Analytical and process-oriented, comfortable working with large data sets and making data-driven decisions. Ability to think both creatively and critically, willing to think outside the box and challenge the status quo.
- Manage and mentor a team of high-performing ICs
- Passion for Pinterest’s mission, supporting businesses and improving the product experience
- Specific skills: Advanced Excel modeling required, building business cases and narratives via PowerPoint and verbally. SQL knowledge preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA grad preferred
- Strong preference for past roles in management/strategy consulting, investment banking, or corporate strategy