The Partner Success team delivers through operational excellence and technical expertise to streamline our customer lifecycle and drive continuous improvement to scale. We will work to understand, automate and scale cross functional workflows. We will be responsible for measuring process effectiveness, making our business more efficient with consistent execution and embark on building the next generation of data driven operations.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and execute holistic, long-term growth strategies that prioritize customer and partner success, while delivering measurable revenue impact and driving operational efficiency.
- Drive “follow through” for critical initiatives from concept to execution. Identify opportunities for improvement and lead projects with a diverse array of cross-functional partners.
- Engage with key cross-functional partners and senior leaders often, evangelizing the team’s work and influencing change.
- Identify gaps and propose changes to existing policy, systems and process frameworks; develop scalable solutions and work to manage risk across organization and develop best practices
- Manage all sales projects with IT team at all levels of implementation, testing, and deployments
What we’re looking for:
- 5-7+ years of relevant work experience with analytics and strategy for organizations
- 3 years of analytical work experience - understanding operational needs and working with data to identify trends and develop solutions.
- Experience implementing strategic and large scale initiatives projects in a change-oriented, fast paced environment; Experience working in change management.
- Prior experience with CRM systems like Salesforce, Service Cloud, Tableau, Medallia, Highspot, ZenDesk, or Lithium
- Prior experience with implementation of business process workflows and cross organizational change management with one or more common enterprise software solutions like Salesforce.
- A structured and detail-oriented thinker. You’re as comfortable solving conceptual problems and creating frameworks to refine a team’s thinking as you are getting into the weeds to understand how things work.
- Strong communication skills. You can move seamlessly between conversing with engineers or frontline ops employees and lead presentations with senior executives.
- Six Sigma certification/Lean (or other relevant operations coursework).