Pinterest’s Security team is seeking a Privacy Engineer to protect the data of our 300 million active users. You'll build tooling, product enhancements, and work with engineering, legal, product, and business teams to improve our overall privacy posture. You have a passion for privacy, compliance, and innovation, and will research and develop new solutions to protect our data.
- Build out tools and product enhancements to better protect Pinterest users and data
- Work cross functionally to architect scalable and privacy-enhancing solutions to a variety of Pinterest’s problems
- Conduct regular privacy audits and assessments
- Interact directly with the privacy, security, legal, business, policy, and product teams regarding vulnerabilities and threats
- 4+ years of experience in product privacy, security, compliance, or other privacy related software engineering roles
- Enthusiasm for the constant fight to ensure security and privacy
- Deep knowledge developing and debugging in Python, Go or Java