We’re looking for a data-driven Program Manager to help scale the Product Quality Operations Program. In this role, you'll define program success metrics, coach support agents to meet program goals, troubleshoot product issues, work with large amounts of data and act as the voice of the Pinner and Support teams.
- Lead the Product Quality Operations Program and coach a small team of agents dedicated to product quality tickets.
- Develop processes to optimize efficiency, scale the program to support Pinterest’s growth and ensure key performance indicators/service goals are met.
- Effectively articulate information to a mix of technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Act as the voice of the Pinner and Support with cross-functional partners, such as Product and Engineering.
- Develop and maintain relevant internal and external Knowledge Base content.
- Answer support tickets so that you understand the Pinner experience.
- 3+ years of experience in a relevant field such as Operations, Support, Product, or Engineering
- A proven leader who has experience scaling programs and coaching individuals to success
- Experience with SQL, Excel and/or other data analysis tools
- The ability to effectively communicate in any format, to all levels, from Pinners to senior executives.
- Zendesk, Jira and G Suite knowledge a plus.