As Pinterest continues to grow and expand, we are looking for a talented leader for our Sales Strategy & Operations team focused on medium and small businesses. As trusted advisors to the Sales organization, we drive growth and scale through objective analysis, operations & planning and strategic initiatives. This position will partner closely with sales leadership to develop and bring to life data-driven strategies and planning to power our medium and small business growth.
In this role, you will need to be a visionary leader who will build and mentor a highly analytical global team driving strategic problem-solving and operations & planning, and will work effectively across team and function lines. The team needs a self-starter who is able to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment and displays strong initiative in addressing critical business needs.
- Partner with Sales leadership to develop and deploy data-driven strategies to grow medium and small business sales globally
- Drive critical strategic analysis, organizational and operational projects that increase revenue, sales productivity and operational efficiency - from strategy to execution
- Work with and influence cross-functional partners including Measurement, Product, Finance, Marketing
- Facilitate quarterly and annual planning & operations; this includes the development of business plans, operating models, customer segmentations and resource allocation
- Lead value-added analyses of sales trends and pacing to drive progress against objectives
- Build and mentor high-performing team
- 10+ years of experience in demanding highly analytical environments - top management consulting firm or investment bank or similar strategy & operations role in a tech/media company
- Experience in the areas of strategy, organizational design, process optimization and go-to-market approach
- Track record for building and mentoring high-performance teams, and for managing at both the strategic and operational level
- Understanding of sales and digital advertising platforms and/or Small & Medium Business landscape
- Top-tier MBA or equivalent
- Global experience a plus