Pinterest brings millions of people the inspiration to create a life they love. We’re looking for an experienced Regional Security Manager to join a growing global physical security team who will play a critical role in keeping our EMEA Pinployees safe and secure. You'll work directly with the Global Operations Program Manager and cross-functional teams to support physical security operations in our EMEA offices. Ideal candidates are passionate about leadership, security operations, project management, customer service, and building a team. This position is based in Dublin and may require domestic and international travel.
- Manage day-to-day security operations for regional offices, with particular focus on the campus in Dublin
- This role will be responsible for investigations, health and safety compliance, security risk management, travel safety, event security, security budgeting, crisis management and emergency response, loss management, and physical security system management
- Under the guidance of the Pinpatrol Physical Security Manager, document security protocols and guidelines for regional locations including access control standards and policies, security guard operations and deployment, technical security solutions, safety, and emergency preparedness protocols and training for staff; liaison with individual offices’ local law enforcement
- Develop and train staff on occupant emergency plans and incident response protocols as well as manage the regional ERT program
- Work closely with the GSOC Lead and the Global Workplace Development (GWD) team to assist in the deployment of security systems and technology at regional offices
- Partner with Workplace teams as well as other Pinterest teams such as IT, Legal and HR.
- Maintain regular communications with a variety of stakeholders,to ensure that all parties are well informed.
- 4+ years of experience managing safety and security operations, ideally in fast paced technology or creative office environments developing security/safety programs and incident response plans.
- Knowledge of global technical security monitoring systems with experience reviewing architectural plans and planning physical security design
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with language proficiency in English; at least 1 other European language preferred
- Depth of experience and cultural understanding within regional countries
- Willingness to travel approximately 20% of the time
- Understanding of local codes, regulations and working environment for the region
- Experience of working with vendors and managing a contracted guard force
- Prior law enforcement and/or military experience preferred