Pinterest is one of the fastest growing online advertising platforms. Continued success depends on the machine-learning systems, which crunch thousands of signals in a few hundred milliseconds, to identify the most relevant ads to show to pinners. You'll join a small team, which designs high-performance, infrastructure systems, in order to power the most critical, revenue-generating algorithms at Pinterest.
- Define and execute vision for the machine-learning infrastructure that powers Pinterest Ads
- Architect platforms that directly power new algorithms for budget optimization, feature engineering, model execution, auction, and relevance
- Work cross-functionally, with ranking engineers and business partners, to bring new ad optimization products to market
- Partner with other teams to create reusable solutions for all machine learning and feature engineering at Pinterest
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience
- Extensive experience with large-scale distributed systems, such as batch/streaming data processing, machine-learning at scale, or high-traffic serving systems
- Strong domain expertise in ads or e-commerce. Proficient at opportunity sizing, by combining data analysis with domain knowledge