Pinterest brings millions of people the inspiration to create a life they love for everything; whether that be tonight’s dinner, next summer’s vacation, or a dream house down the road. We're looking for a Strategic Partner to take a look behind the scenes at one of the most exciting digital brands in the tech sector and assist with our current day-to-day businesses. You'll be working in a varied, challenging, and highly motivated team, and acquire International experience and transnational teamwork.
- You support the strategic partner department in the current day-to-day business and in project management.
- You consult brands and publishers on best practices for Pinterest
- You contribute to Pinterest’s strategic partnerships efforts with a focus on organic content acquisition (e.g. static Pins, shopping, video)
- You collaborate with the sales team on selected sales enablement initiatives and you work closely with the marketing team onto support creative co-marketing activities as well as with our sales team around our strategic partners
- You conduct performance analysis and support the team in the editing of data
- You have a degree in marketing, communications or business administration and have already gained first practical experience in companies, agencies or organizations
- You have very good analytical skills and can quickly familiarize yourself with changing subject areas
- You bring a very structured way of working and experience in project management
- Ideal for new grad with up to 1 year work experience
- You are business proficient in German and English and you have an excellent writing style. You are also fluent in spoken and written English