Pinterest brings millions of people the inspiration to create a life they love. As a Measurement and Insights Partner for the United Kingdom, you will help a variety of Advertising Partners understand and improve the effectiveness of their advertising on Pinterest. You’ll design and execute empirical research that will include both analyses for individual clients and to inform the industry as a whole. Your work will also influence Pinterest’s internal measurement product and ad product roadmap.
- Conduct in-depth standard and custom research studies for Pinterest’s partners that analyze advertising effectiveness via a combination of internal and external measurement tools
- Develop research to understand the relative impact of different marketing strategies on Pinterest
- Uncover insights to inform planning and execution that are inclusive of several types of data sources including internal behavioral data, qualitative and quantitative studies, and syndicated research
- Communicate complex results back to non-technical client audience and influence client measurement thinking
- Work closely with our Partner Managers to deliver data-driven recommendations to our Partners for future campaigns
- Serve as the day-to-day contact for key strategic advertiser relationships as they pertain to measurement and insights
- 4+ years of digital ads measurement and insights experience
- Familiar with ads measurement and insights landscape and methodologies
- Experience working directly with Partners to develop campaign measurement and planning strategies
- Strong analytical skills, at ease working with spreadsheets and multiple sources of data to turn numbers into insights.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with sales teams, product teams and other members of the Ads Measurement team
- Experience with SQL highly preferred