Pinterest brings millions of people the inspiration to create a life they love. We’re looking for a passionate motion designer to tell the story of Pinterest. As part of the creative team, you’ll help us show people how Pinterest can add a little magic to their lives through our many marketing channels. From big life events to everyday moments, you’ll be responsible for bringing the product to life in ways that are truly inspiring.
- Help bring the brand to life through various video series campaigns.
- Work with the creative team to brainstorm concepts, design style frames, build storyboards, composite and edit videos, animate titles
- Be quick in providing multiple fresh layout/design iterations that are informed by, and complement, existing art, and design styles inherent to the series branding.
- Execute projects with attention to detail and on deadline-driven timelines
- Handle all technical aspects of post-production including media management and archive system
- 5+ years as a motion designer/video editor at an agency, production company, or in-house creative team.
- You’re a passionate motion designer and love to geek about the latest plugins and motion trends.
- At the core, you’re a storyteller with a knack for editing compelling stories in collaboration with designers, writers and within the Pinterest brand standards
- You have a keen eye for design and an innate sense of story rhythm.
- You’re a pro at After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Premiere.
- Able to handle minor sound design, audio mixing, and color.
- You love Pinterest and believe in our mission to help people discover and do what they love