Pinterest brings millions of people the inspiration to create a life they love for everything; whether that be tonight’s dinner, next summer’s vacation, or a dream house down the road. We are looking for a Lead Product Designer for our Ads experience team to envision and build how new users experience Pinterest for the first time. You'll partner closely with engineering, product management, product marketing managers, data analysts, international, and research teams to bring the core value of Pinterest to advertisers around the world across Mobile and Web.
What you’ll do:
- Develop strategies and roadmaps; working with and managing feedback from multiple stakeholders across Ads teams & executive leadership
- Bring designs to life and communicate your vision to the team using mock-ups, documentation, and prototypes
- Collaborate and work closely with product design leadership and designers across all teams
- Establish partnerships with Engineering, Product Management and Product Marketing management to design meaningful, impactful metrics-driven solutions
- Proven track record envisioning and building high-quality consumer products (web or mobile) in collaboration with product management and engineering partners.
- A portfolio of design projects that shows outstanding product design skills
- Great communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate your design decisions and what problems they’re solving
- Experience leading complex user and metrics inspired projects
- Understanding of acquisition & conversion, metrics-driven design, and internationalization
- Easy going and the ability to roll with changes is a huge plus.