Pinterest brings millions of people the inspiration to create a life they love, and we’re looking for an inspiring, globally-minded Marketing Director to assist with that inspiration. This individual will define, launch and drive strategic outcomes and operationalize the vision for the organization in Europe. We’re looking for a high-performing candidate with experience building marketing teams from the ground up, passion for solving ambiguous problems, excellent communication skills and the ability to influence cross-functionally and globally. Our business is thriving, our user base continues to grow, and we believe the impact of this role can fuel our company to grow in unprecedented ways. In conjunction with reporting to the CMO and working closely with cross-functional leaders across the company, you’ll lead & mentor a small but mighty team of marketers, creatives, and agency partners in clarifying & amplifying our story to the world.
- Articulate the Pinterest narrative so more Pinners and advertisers around the world understand the value of our product
- Conceptualize and develop compelling integrated marketing campaigns
- Recruit, mentor, and inspire a high-performing team of individuals across multiple marketing disciplines
- Practice your craft by rolling up your sleeves and working alongside your team to unlock creativity
- Develop marketing programs and solutions across various channels, audiences, and countries
- Manage overall brand health and identify potential partnerships or opportunities in the region to further reinforce what makes Pinterest unique, relevant, and defensible
- Establish cross-functional relationships with global and local partners including PR, sales, product, and operations
- Own and manage marketing budgets and planning for the EME region
- 8-10 years of experience in a marketing leadership role, ideally in a high-growth organization
- 6+ years of team development and management experience
- Strong executive presence and ability to influence leadership at the highest levels, across organizations and cultures
- Demonstrated operational/execution excellence and ability to think strategically while managing with a sense of urgency through ambiguity
- High analytical IQ with the ability to discover insights that shape decisions in complex sources of data externally in the market and within our internal business, product, and organization.
- Strategic vision combined with the ability to “roll up their sleeves” and translate into actionable parts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong alignment with Pinterest values.