We’re looking for marketing lead to inspire and educate agency and marketing partners in our top European markets. You'll develop marketing programs which will drive comprehension of Pinterest, deepen brand love, and develop advocacy of Pinterest as a marketing platform. We’re looking for someone who knows how to develop integrated marketing programs from concept to execution. You’ll work with a cross functional team both in Europe and the US to be successful in this role. You’ll be a doer, thinker, and innovator, and you’ll play a critical role in driving revenue growth in Europe.
What you'll do
- Lead scaled integrated marketing programs and activations for our agency and marketing partners.
- Work with the agency and marketing partner teams to understand the unique needs of these partners and create engaging programs that drive both inspiration and comprehension.
- Develop content targeted to agencies and marketing developers to land Pinterest's unique POV in market through collateral, presentations, ads, and newsletters.
- Develop in-person event programs to educate agencies and advertising partners.
- Develop scaled communications from email to site copy to engage this audience segment.
- Be the advocate and voice of agency and marketing partners to the marketing organization.
What we're looking for
- 7+ years of marketing experience within agency or technology companies
- Deep understanding of the media and creative agency landscape
- Strong communicator and ability to work across multiple cross-functional teams
- Experience developing integrated marketing campaigns and programs across multiple channels
- Passion for Pinterest and our mission