Pinterest brings millions of people the inspiration to create a life they love for everything; whether that be tonight’s dinner, next summer’s vacation, or a dream house down the road. As a part of our Content Quality team, you’ll be responsible for building and owning machine learning systems from modeling over textual/visual content to productionizing the end product in batch and real-time setting at Pinterest scale. Our systems offer rich signals to the recommendation platform and enable the product engineers to build deeper experiences to further engage Pinners. In understanding structured and unstructured content we leverage embeddings, supervised and semi-supervised learning and LSH. To scale our systems we leverage Spark and low-latency model serving infrastructure.
- Apply machine learning approach to build rich signals to the recommendation platform and enable the product engineers to build deeper experiences to further engage Pinners
- Own, improve, and scale signals over both structured and unstructured content that bring tens of millions of products, recipes, and other rich content to Pinterest each day
- Drive the roadmap for next generation content signals that improve content ecosystem at Pinterest.
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience
- Deep expertise in content modeling at consumer Internet scale
- Strong ability to work cross functionally with product teams
- Expert in Java, Scala or Python