We’re looking for a thoughtful and enthusiastic team player to join our Business Integrity team. You’ll help make sure Pinners have a great and safe experience by holding Pinners, Partners and their Pins to high standards. The team is dedicated to protecting the Pinterest community by removing policy violating pins and accounts.
Your team will refine, review, and enforce for Pinterest's Spam, Advertiser and Merchant policies. To do this, you’ll work closely with a number of cross-functional partners, including Product, Eng, Legal, Sales, and Policy.
- Screen Pins, keywords, and accounts to make sure they follow all of our policies
- Respond to support inquires and appeals from internal and external partners and pinners
- Find and help fix bugs in the review process
- Provide feedback on our internal tools and our processes to make operations easier and faster
- Train models to improve detection of policy violations
- Critical thinking: You can identify and address ambiguous situations for the team to resolve
- Excellent communication: You are a stellar communicator who has great verbal communication and is comfortable working with other cross-functional partners across different time zones
- Ability to work independently: You are able to manage your time well and feel comfortable making decisions that may be reviewed later
- Authenticity: You can communicate your opinions in an honest and thoughtful way to not only stakeholders but your team as well
- Passion for the Pinterest experience: You should love Pinterest’s product and passionately defend the Pinner experience