Pinterest brings millions of people the inspiration to create a life they love for everything; whether that be tonight’s dinner, next summer’s vacation, or a dream house down the road. We’re looking for a motivated self-starter to join our Pinner Support team and help Pinners all over the world have a better experience. You'll work directly with Pinners to answer questions and solve their problems. You’ll take the insights you gain to our product and engineering teams to help make Pinterest even better. This is a 6 month contract role onsite in San Francisco.
- Provide individual Pinners with help
- Surface bugs to engineering teams based in our San Francisco HQ
- Provide insights to product specialists to drive product changes
- Strong critical thinking skills with the ability to identify workflow improvements
- Ability to remain detail oriented during long periods of focus
- Willingness to learn multiple sets of policies quickly with curiosity and openness
- At least 1 year of customer support experience