Pinterest brings millions of people the inspiration to create a life they love for everything; whether that be tonight’s dinner, next summer’s vacation, or a dream house down the road. We’re looking for a seasoned and practical stock administrator to join our amazing accounting team. You'll have a diverse range of responsibilities, leading a team, administering new equity programs, employee education, compliance, audits and reconciliations, domestic and international taxation and filings, as well as month-end close. This is a unique opportunity to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment where your work will have a direct impact on our company. If this sounds like fun, we’d love to hear from you!
- Lead and mentor stock administration team
- Maintain equity plan records, including new grants, equity transactions, grant cancellations, and domestic and international equity programs
- New global equity program roll outs and education (including the creation of content, delivering presentations, and organizing employee communications)
- Reconcile equity transactions and validate the accuracy and completion of data prior to transmission to Payroll. Prepare monthly equity reconciliations for Accounting.
- Transfer agent management and Stock Plan reconciliation activities/support
- Assist with business system integrations and automating manual processes
- BS degree or equivalent experience in Accounting, Business, Finance, Legal, or Human Resources. CEP and accounting knowledge
- 10+ years of stock administration experience with global equity taxation knowledge
- Knowledge of equity reporting requirements as it relates to payroll processing and year-end reporting (i.e. stock options, RSUs, etc.)
- Mobility expertise
- Experience using Charles Schwab EquiView and Workday preferred